Scottish Independence Financial Services

Published / Last Updated on 11/03/2014

Financial advisers require a financial services passport to be allowed to give advice in Europe.There are similar rules in place for banks.If advisers want to give advice in other countries they must establish a separate legal entity and become authorised in that country/state.If Scotland becomes independent a lot of Scottish based financial services may be restricted with their products/services or they may have to relocate.

Related Videos

Videos Channels

Explore our Site

Money MOT
T and C