Translate Documents When Going Expat

Published / Last Updated on 15/05/2019

When moving abroad, expat you should translate important documents immediately as some may or may not be legal in the country that you move to but some are if agreed in a Hague Convention e.g. Hague Convention on Testamentary Dispositions then your Will is.  It will at least give the local jurisdiction/courts an idea of what your requirements/wishes are/were for them to make a ruling.

  • Wills and Trusts
  • Expression of Wishes
  • Birth, Marriage, Death Certificates
  • Divorce Papers, Pension Sharing on Divorce
  • Pre-Nuptial Agreements
  • Limited Grants of Attorney
  • Full Powers Of Attorney
  • Medical Notes:  e.g. Metal Hip/Plate in Skull/Allergies

Related Videos

Videos Channels

Explore our Site

Money MOT
T and C