How to change Tenants in Common back to Joint Tenants

Published / Last Updated on 23/07/2019

How to remove a Form A Restriction at the Land Registry e.g. Tenants in Common reverting back to Joint Tenancy ....

Complete an ST5 - Statement of Truth with supporting evidence

then also

Complete an RX3 - Application to Cancel a Restriction.

Then send all forms and supporting documents to HM Land Registry (currently no charge).

Related Videos

Videos Channels

Explore our Site

Money MOT
T and C