Land Title Dispute Or Conflicting Entry

Published / Last Updated on 05/03/2019

Freehold and Leasehold title disputes and conflict of entries.  HM Land Registry will not give advice or formal leag advice but will give a definitive answer as to who owns the title or rights.

If you email them with full details, plans and title numbers a 'Plans Officer' will then investigate the case for you.

Consumers: email

Organisations, solicitors, management companies email your central area team:

Related Videos

Videos Channels

Explore our Site

Money MOT
T and C