2014 Budget Expat Personal Allowances

Published / Last Updated on 20/03/2014

Currently if you are a UK national and are overseas but still getting income from the UK then you can still get a full personal allowance depending on what country you are in. Within the budget it was shown that they will be consulting on this and potentially removing this if you are not resident in the UK.

Related Videos

Videos Channels

Explore our Site

Money MOT
T and C