Move From 2 Jobs To 1 Job

Published / Last Updated on 06/12/2018

What happens when you did have two jobs and now have one job?  You do not give your P45 from your old employer to your existing 2nd job employer as they already have a separate tax code and are paying you.  You need to contact HMRC who will then recalculate your tax codes and issue a revised tax code to your remaining employer.

Related Videos

Videos Channels

Explore our Site

Money MOT
T and C