Should I Go Self-Employed

Published / Last Updated on 15/01/2014

All the income that comes from the business is personal income.Any work you do you are personally liable for.As a self-employed person you must file self-assessment returns for tax.It is very simple to go self-employed, by contacting HMRC you can register as self-employed is a short amount of time.

Related Videos

Videos Channels

Explore our Site

Money MOT
T and C