EU Secondment Rules

Published / Last Updated on 13/03/2014

If your employer wants to send you overseas to work then within the European Union you can go and work in that country temporarily on secondment.Initially HMRC will grant up to 2 years secondment. You may be able after this time to extend the time for further 3 to 5 years.Employment will still be based in UK with tax etc.

Related Videos

Videos Channels

Explore our Site

Money MOT
T and C