PLATINUM SERVICE - Tailored Ongoing Regular Financial Advice Reviews
After any initial advice/review has been completed, an ongoing advice service may be suitable. Platinum is ideal for those who require a tailored approach to their independent financial advice with quarterly reviews.
What is included in the Platinum Review Service?
- Records - We maintain a full and complete financial services file throughout the year
- Deal with Companies - We deal with any queries from insurance, investment or pension companies throughout the year
- Deal with Authorities - We deal with tax authorities when and where required throughout the year
- Monitor Investments - We monitor changes in investment markets throughout the year and notify you if we believe action is needed
- Monitor Law and Tax - We monitor changes in law and taxation throughout the year and notify you if we believe action is needed
- Review - We review your investments made on our advice every 3 months
- Advice - We will give ongoing advice and make changes to your portfolio where needed at intervals to suit you
- Telephone - We offer you unlimited telephone contact - you can telephone us at any time with no extra cost without worrying about huge additional charges
- Report - We give you a written report on your portfolio and the markets explaining all those statements in plain English, removing all the jargon so that you understand what you have at intervals to suit you
- Valuation - We give you a written report including valuation of transactions made on our advice and an overview of the performance and investment returns at intervals to suit you
- Meetings - We have meetings with you face to face or a remote consultation to discuss ongoing changes at intervals to suit you
- Full website access to the subscription/client/member only pages at no extra charge
- Newsletters - We issue our informative, regular newsletters both by email and by post at no extra cost
- Mid term fund switch advice on 'Traffic Light' Investment Alerts included
Who should consider Platinum Service?
- Any person, family or organisation who has total pension funds and investments, excluding their main residential home, worth more than £100,000 (it can be lower if you wish)
- Any person who has a total income in excess of £50,000 should consider Platinum service
- Any person, family or organisation who has more complex financial planning needs such as complex taxation matters, owns a number of properties, has trusts or has International needs, should consider Platinum service.
Platinum ‘Money MOT’ Service Fees:
Money MOT: Fees Shop: Money MOT Video: Money MOT Review Articles: Money MOT
Our Fees are based upon the number of policies/plans/funds we review for you. We believe you should control and have the choice of how all advice including any future money ‘MOT’ advice service be delivered to you and at what cost. As well as selecting whether you prefer Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum service we also give you additional pricing options to get the best value service for your money. There are 4 pricing options, allowing you to save up to 25%.
Contact Call Back Our Fees