Pension Life Cover
Pension Life Insurance Rules – Term Assurance (PTA)
- Under a pension’s scheme rules, life insurance can be provided to you.
- Although many companies don’t offer it anymore, you can have a policy that it just life insurance.
- With some policies you can have pension savings and life insurance policy combined.
- Pre April 6 2007 rules allow for tax relief on premiums, policies taken after this no longer receive tax relief.
- Meaning that there is no advantages with taking either pension life insurance or term assurance
- Some pension companies still may allow the arrangement of life insurance but not all will, find out which do.
Read about separate life insurance cover.