Chargeable Event Cash in Bond

Published / Last Updated on 05/01/2017

When partially surrendering or cashing in an insurance investment bond, you may pay more tax if you cash in the wrong way.  Chargeable events certificates are issued to HMRC and you have up to two years to change how you cashed in to retrospectively change the tax.

Related Videos

Videos Channels

Explore our Site

Money MOT
T and C