Key facts that are affecting your International Tax and Trusts planning needs:
- Where you live. Are you resident in the UK or resident overseas?
- Are you still ‘ordinarily’ resident? Just because you are resident overseas does not mean you are free of UK resident taxes
- Whether you are still domiciled in the UK or have acquired a domicile of choice
- Investment Laws in one country differ to others
- Tax and trust laws in one country differ to others as do UK tax treaties with those countries.
- Your tax planning needs: investments, pensions, income, business and more.
Expert International Tax Planning Help:
We are international financial planning experts.
People contact us from all over the World everyday. We can help you with:
- Making plans before you leave the UK including severing taxation ties
- Making plans before you return to the UK
- Making plans if you have already left the UK
- UK Investments and whether you should have them
- Offshore Investments and whether you should have them
- International business company formation
- General tax planning, trust planning and investment help for your country of interest
International tax planning can be a maze, but with our expert advice we can help you plan for the taxes you could reduce or remove. Contact us today.