Key facts affecting your International Life Insurance needs:
- Where you live. Are you resident in the UK or resident overseas?
- Are you still ‘ordinarily’ resident? Just because you are resident overseas does not mean you are free of UK resident taxes
- Whether you are still domiciled in the UK or have acquired a domicile of choice
- Tax and trust laws in one country differ to others as do UK tax treaties with those countries
- Your protection needs: international life Insurance or international income protection for illness whilst working overseas?
Expert International Life Insurance Help:
We are experts in international financial planning.
People contact us from all over the World everyday. We can help you with:
- Protection planning before you leave the UK
- Protection planning before you return to the UK
- Protection planning if you have already left the UK
- Your UK or overseas medical records and access for insurance company assessment if needed
- General tax planning, trust planning and help for your country of interest.
For help and advice on insurance contact us today.