Key facts affecting your International Pension needs:
- Where you live. Are you resident in the UK or resident overseas?
- Are you still ‘ordinarily’ resident? Just because you are resident overseas does not mean you cannot pay into a UK pension scheme
- Pension Laws in one country differ to others as do UK tax treaties with those countries
- Your retirement needs: retiring and income now or working still and need fund growth now or both, low risk, high risk?
Expert International Retirement Help:
We are international financial planning experts.
People contact us from all over the World everyday. We can help you with:
- Making plans for your pensions before you leave the UK
- Making plans for your pensions before you return to the UK
- UK State Pension and National Insurance Contribution issues. Did you know if you live in certain countries your UK state pension will be frozen and never increase when in payment?
- Offshore Pensions and whether you should have them
- General retirement planning and help for your country of interest.
Contact us for professional expat help and advice.