Roberts Clark and Project Innovate Unit
Published / Last Updated on 17/05/2021
We are pleased to confirm that Roberts Clark IFS Ltd, owners of this website FinancialAdvice.net, has been accepted in the FCA’s Advice Unit – Part of Innovate: Strategy & Competition Division.
Anna Wallace, Head of Innovate, announced the most recent Advice Unit firms, including ourselves, in her keynote speech on automated advice and guidance at the Robo-Investing Europe conference on 1 February 2018.
As Roberts Clark was mentioned as part of this announcement, we are now permitted under our FCA agreement to go public with this information.
Robo adviser update:
- Our automated 'Advice' Engine: is now built.
- Our client databases: are now built.
- Our front and back end interactive functionality: is now built.
- Our algorithim engine: is now built.
We are currently working on:
- Merge coding all 4 of the above to deliver 'Robo Advice'.
- The parameters of the advice process with the regulator, the ombudsman and behaviourial science technicians.
- Our advice fees, quotations and workflow engines: are nearly complete.
Still to come:
- Cosmetic: Make it 'prettier'. Making it easier for clients to use and interact with.
- Selecting and 'plugging in' preferred investment account, ISA and pension provider platforms.
Contact Book A Call Calculators £ Our Fees £