Hourly Chargeable Adviser Rate: This is a chargeable financial adviser hourly rate for:
- Non-standard works outside our usual menu of products and services.
- Specialist research.
- Administration time.
- Travel costs/time (if 'face to face' meetings are required).
- Additional works requested by you after we have completed some advice works.
Controlling your costs with adviser time charged by the hour. This is a non-standard adviser time service designed to save you money in billing only for the time that we work for and with you on non-standard works, research or additional administration requirements.
- I need you to investgate taxation of my overseas pensions with HMRC or I need a ruling from HMRC on my tax status.
- I need you to explain the pros and cons of the pension that I have but I do not need advice, I just need the facts explaining.
- I would like some coaching on investment property, taxation or non-standard investments.
- I would like you to do some research with my specific criteria for products, funds etc and just present the facts without advice.
- I would like some help understanding ESG and Green investment funds without fund advice or recommendations.
- I would like to use you as a 'sounding block' or 'sanity check' on actions that I plan to take with my pensions or investments.
- I have changed my mind with the advice that you gave me and wish to change my risk profile.
No need to pay for full, written 'suitability' financial advice reports if all you need is a couple or hours research or guidance or some questions answered. Service provided via:
- Telephone or Video link call or Face to Face
- 1 hour minimum charge
This is a generic, guidance only service and does NOT constitute a full advice service. We will not make formal recommendations to you. E.g.: If you ask us "What is the best pension/ISA?" or "What do you think I should do with my pension", you are asking us to recommend a regulated product that then consitutes regulated financial advice and you should not use this service but select one of the full advice services on pensions, investments or ISAs.
This service is subject to VAT and fees quoted include VAT
Pricing / Purchase Options
1. Non Face to Face Paid Upfront
2. Non Face to Face Paid On Completion
3. Face to Face Paid Upfront
4. Face to Face Paid On Completion