Funds in this sector are required to have a range of different investments. However, there is scope for funds to have a high proportion in company shares (equities). The fund must have between 40% and 85% invested in company shares.
- Maximum 85% equity exposure (including convertibles)
- Minimum 40% equity exposure
- No minimum fixed income or cash requirement
- Minimum 50% investment in established market currencies (US Dollar, Sterling & Euro) of which 25% must be Sterling
- Sterling requirement includes assets hedged back to Sterling