Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) for 'Welfare' only for 1 person.
Where you give authority, in advance, for people to look after your affairs should you lose physical and/or mental capacity.
There are two types of LPA: This service is for a 'Welfare' LPA only (i.e. 1 X LPA) for 1 person
- Not Included: Financial LPA - you decide what powers and who should look after and deal with your wealth, money, property and assets
- Included: Welfare LPA - you decide who you would like to make health, welfare and medical decisions on your behalf and with any basic guidance you wish to give them
If you prefer to have both the above LPAs done at the same time rather than just this one Welfare LPA, you should NOT use this service but use the "Double LPA Package" service, you may save a little on our fees too.
- We will have an initial review discussion of your requirements
- Secure all information that we need for your Welfare LPA
- Prepare drafts for approval
- Our professional certification of the donor’s (your) understanding of the powers being granted to others, as required by the Office of the Public Guardian (OPG)
- Send your completed LPA to the OPG
Does not include: You will also have to pay the OPG an administration fee (although this may be reduced/nil if you are on low income/benefits).
Note for Couples: This service is for 1 person for the Welfare LPA only. If you are a couple and both require the same i.e. a 'Welfare' LPA each (that's 2 in total), simple add to your basket and select 2 X packages when asked how many you require.
This service is subject to VAT and fees quoted include VAT
Pricing / Purchase Options
1. Non Face to Face Paid Upfront
2. Non Face to Face Paid On Completion
3. Face to Face Paid Upfront
4. Face to Face Paid On Completion