Published / Last Updated on 03/07/2019
Here we explain Equity Release
Equity release is a daunting prospect and many of us are worried whether it is a good or bad thing.
Remove your concerns - let our experts talk you through the process of equity release, they will:
- Offer a free equity release suitability assessment
- Explain, in plain English the positives and negatives of equity release
- Explain the different types of schemes
- Talk, confidentially, to you about your needs, requirements and worries
- Assess whether you are suitable
- Assess whether your property is suitable
- Tell you how much you are likely to release
- Explain the process
- Explain the costs
- We give you a frank and honest opinion of equity release for you circumstances
- Do this in a free consultation, contact us
Why is the suitability assessment free?
- This is one of the biggest financial decisions you make in retirement.
- It is too important to get it wrong and is a decision that should be made without pressure and without profit on either side.
- Our award winning advisers are not commission based.
- All our experts have special equity release, lifetime mortgage and home reversion scheme qualifications.
- We will only take you on for equity release if both you and us are completely satisfied that it is right for you.
- We are liable for the advice that we give so we will leave no stone unturned for you.
- If you are happy, we can then move ahead together, but only when you are 100% happy.