International Medical Insurance
Published / Last Updated on 03/07/2019
Key facts that are affecting your International Medical Insurance needs:
- Where you live. Are you a UK resident or resident overseas?
- Are you still ‘ordinarily’ resident? You may receive some NHS medical protection
- Medical protection provisions in one country differ to others as do reciprocal UK treaties with those countries
- Your international private medical insurance needs
Expert International Private Medical Insurance Help:
We are international financial planning experts.
People contact us from all over the World everyday. We can help you with the following:
- International Medical Insurance before you leave the UK
- International Medical Insurance before you return to the UK
- International Medical Insurance if you have already left the UK. Did you know if you are a permanent resident overseas you are not entitled to free NHS medical care on your return visits to the UK?
- Your UK or overseas medical records and access for insurance company assessment if needed
- General tax planning, trust planning and help for your country of interest
Contact us for help and advice on international insurance.