Published / Last Updated on 03/07/2019
Get Expert International Investment Advice
Key facts affecting your International Investment needs:
- Where you live. Are you resident in the UK or resident overseas?
- Are you still ‘ordinarily’ resident? Just because you are resident overseas does not mean you are free of UK resident taxes
- Whether you are still domiciled in the UK or have acquired a domicile of choice elsewhere
- Investment Laws in one country differ to others
- Tax and trust laws in one country differ to others as do UK tax treaties with those countries.
- Your investments needs: income, growth, both, low risk, high risk?
Expert International Investment Help:
We are international financial planning experts.
People contact us from all over the World everyday. We can help you with:
- Making plans before you leave the UK including severing taxation ties
- Making plans before you return to the UK
- Making plans if you have already left the UK
- UK Investments and whether you should have them
- Offshore Investments and whether you should have them
- General tax planning, trust planning and investment help for your country of interest.
Contact us for more advice on expat investments.