These calculators have been designed to help you plan for your retirement.
- Annual Allowance Calculator
- Female State Pension Calculator
- Lifetime Allowance Calculator
- Monthly Premiums Calculator
- Pension Lump Sum Calculator
- Pension Millionaire Calculator
They will help you work out:
- How much you can save
- How much you should be saving
- What allowances you have used up
- Even how much is needed to be a pension millionaire
We hope you find them useful.
If you cannot find the calculator you need take a look at all of our calculators.
1. Regular Pension Calculator
Use our monthly pension calculator.
Why Save Regularly in a Pension?
Pension funds grow in a tax efficient environment with virtually no taxes deducted from the growth
By saving regularly into a pension, it is more manageable on your monthly budget
By making regular pension savings you are preparing for your future.
Tax Relief on Regular Private Pension Payments
- If you save 80p, with 20p tax relief it is made up to £1 (20% tax relief at source)
- If you are a Higher Rate Tax payer, you can claim additional tax refunds via your self assessment tax return.
Company Pension Gross Pay Tax Relief
- Your regular pension payments are usually collected from your gross salary before tax
- This means you have instantly received tax relief on the whole amount your paid in instantly before tax, tax relief is instant.
Pound cost averaging
- By saving regularly, you smooth out investment risks.
- When markets fall, it means you have buy more units/shares each month with your pension fund.
- This can mean when markets rise, because you bought more units at a cheaper price, your pension fund grows exponentially bigger when markets rise.
2. Pension Annual Allowance Calculator
Promotion, pay rises and bigger pension entitlements of just over £2,500pa could mean big tax bills as the annual allowance reduced to £40,000 in April 2014. More people will pay more tax. There are ways to protect pensions and manage/reduce your tax liabilities. Book a callback with our pension experts.
3. Pension Lump Sum Calculator
4. Million Pound Pension Fund Calculator
5. Pensions Lifetime Allowance Calculator
Calculate how much of the Lifetime Allowance you have left. The Lifetime Allowance reduced to £1.25m in April 2014. More people will pay more tax. There are ways to protect pensions and manage/reduce your tax liabilities using HMRC Individual Protection 2014 and Fixed Protection 2014. Book a callback with our pension experts.
6. Our Complete Range of Finance Calculators.
- Monthly Pension Calculator
- Pension Millionaire Calculator - How much do you need to save to be a millionaire?
- Pension Lump Sum Calculator
- Pension Lifetime Allowance Calculator
- Pension Annual Allowance Calculator
Savings, Investment and Tax
- Millionaire Calculator
- Lump Sum Investment Calculator
- Regular Savings Calculator
- Inheritance Tax Calculator
Life Insurance and Protection
- Partner's Worth Calculator - How much should you pay your partner?
- Critical Illness Calculator
- Health Insurance Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Key Person Calculator - How valuable are you to your boss?
Mortgage and Care fees Calculator